Reading Time: 8 minutes
So you want to learn how to become an Internet Entrepreneur in Midlife? Are you in your 40s? 50s? 60s or even 70s? No problem. Now is the time to jump aboard this gold mine!
The digital economy is approaching values over $5-trillion dollars! Moreover, people of all ages are getting started right as we speak.
People today want an improved quality of life, more freedom and they realize they no longer have to work a dead-end job (aka. journey of the broke) for the rest of this physical life.
We wrote this article to inspire you into becoming a highly successful internet entrepreneur at any age!
How to Become an Internet Entrepreneur in Midlife
Think your age matters? Wrong! In fact, Colonel Sanders started Kentucky Fried Chicken at age 65; and that was a physical business! In today's world, it's even easier!
Furthermore, thanks to the Internet there's never been a better time to jump on the Internet Entrepreneur train. With a semi-new laptop, the knowledge to turn it on, and use the internet, you can build a small or medium business enterprise in less than 5-days! No exaggeration!
No matter what form trade and commerce take, there will always be a need to sell something to another human being. The form it takes means very little because the skills are the same and you're fulfilling an unmet need in your target audience.
Internet Entrepreneurship vs Physical Entrepreneurship
In 2025, e-Commerce retail is expected to surpass physical business retail (51% vs 49%). Internet Entrepreneurship offers a gold-mine of opportunities when compared to physical businesses. Being an Internet business owner gives you many advantages over physical business ownership. Entrepreneurship is at an all-time high!
- Drastically lower startup costs (dollars vs thousands)
- Minimal overhead expenses
- Ability to work from home, or anywhere you choose
- Access to outsourcers and employees all over the world
- Rapid Returns on Investment
- Often minimal time-commitment required to operate
- Simplistic structuring and operation
- Minimal (or less) moving parts vs a physical business
Many people in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s are looking to diversify their investment portfolio. Moreover, many people in their 60s and 70s want to supplement their retirement income, 401K, etc.
Internet Marketing and Internet Entrepreneurship is a very safe and stable investment opportunity. This is due to many factors including income stability, minimal risk, and strong returns on investment.
In fact, when we attend a seminar the most common question we get asked is how to become an internet entrepreneur in midlife. This demonstrates a strong interest in diversifying and evolving markets. The investment opportunities available in the advertising and internet e-commerce space are endless.
Sirius Design Group typically sees their clients experience anywhere from a 70-280% return on investment. Yearly aggregated growth with an income-producing website ranges anywhere between 14-80%+.
How to Become an Internet Entrepreneur in Midlife
Giving practical advice is what we are all about here at Sirius Design Group. We recommend the following to a midlife "beginner internet entrepreneur"
- Take an interest in technology and emerging trends.
- Check out micro-niche sites (easier to operate and less competition).
- Can't find something you want in real life? Try starting an internet business - guaranteed if you can't find it, neither can someone else!
- Find a good mentor. Be open to learning. Your mentor can be older or younger, but definitely pick one with plenty of experience.
- Consider buying an existing website or business, smartphone application, Amazon store, etc. We personally recommend websiteclosers.com and we also offer established websites for sale too!
There Is a Lack of Good Mentorship These Days!
It can be a real challenge finding someone worthwhile to receive mentoring from. The Founders of Sirius Design Group quickly blew through over $15,000 in coaching and supposed "mentoring" in a matter of months. Imagine all of that and not learning a thing? Before hiring anyone, we recommend the following to ask and do:
- Can you give two keywords you are personally ranking for?
- How long have you been doing this?
- Can you provide me with one reference to speak to on the phone? (these days, testimonials can be faked)
- Ignore and do not buy books or magazines on the topic. This might seem contradictory to our resources page, but specific books are pretty well outdated by the time they hit the press!
- What results can you guarantee if any?
- Consider hiring a company with a proven track record of success.
How to Become an Internet Entrepreneur in Midlife - Yes You Can!
Yes, you can! No excuses! There is no such thing as "too late" in life. Furthermore, it's only "too late" if you give up. Giving up on yourself, your family, friends, and loved ones. A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits. Might sound cliché but it's true.
In fact, the number one stumbling block to success as an Internet Entrepreneur is your own attitude. William, the founder of Sirius truly believes that if you truly want something bad enough in life, it will happen.
Moreover, the only way you could not succeed as an Internet Entrepreneur in midlife is if you quit.
You have the Power to make it happen, regardless of your age. You just need the right knowledge and the right opportunity presented to you, coupled with the right attitude.
So many people are looking for more out of life, and in today's world, the internet offers that to those willing to look and try!
To your Success,
Founder of Sirius Design Group